16 Bar Solenoid Valves
The S.EV valve series is the basis for Bürkert servo-assisted diaphragm valves. It combines three different switching technologies and features time-tested expertise and high quality. This series is ideal for use in water, compressed air or vacuum systems. The technical design and diversity of materials make it a universal solution for your requirements. The transparent and well-structured product spectrum helps customers to choose the right valve quickly.
The brass version of the valve is suitable for controlling neutral liquids and gases in pressure and vacuum applications. Available connections include G and NPT as well as DIN flanges.
- Dezincification-resistant versions are available for Australian Watermark certification.
- The stainless steel and nickel-plated brass versions enable use in mildly
- acidic and alkaline solutions and with ultra pure water and drinking water.
- These versions are also free of non-ferrous metals.
- 6281 EV – servo-assisted diaphragm