DEGA UPA III 16/32 Control Panel
The 3rd generation control panel is designed as an independent appliance to be mounted on the wall or in exchange stations. Up to 32 transmitters can be connected to the control panel via RS485, and up to 8 transmitters can be connected via loop circuit 4 – 20 mA. The control panel evaluates 4 levels of gas leakage detected by transmitters. One flood detection sensor DEGA Zc II and one temperature detection sensor DEGA Tc II can be connected to the control panel as well. The control panel indicates values of all transmitters via an LCD display. The control panel is equipped with 10 configurable relays, with output for visual and acoustic signalisation components, output for impulse closure of emergency valves DEGA HV DNx; USB port and RS485 to allow connection to a superior control system (PLC, PC with visualisation). The basic configuration can be carried out via an LCD display. The central control panel has a 34 day long memory of alarm records.
• 34 days alarm record history
• 4 levels of gas leakage alarm, PEL, STEL
• Service mode
• Naming of positions of detectors for better orientation
• Reading of values and and statuses for the superior control system via Modbus commucation protocol
• Testing of outputs via “TEST MENU”